Sew Yim is a Collingwood based
home sewing studio offering
alteration and sewing services
“Sewing alterations is an art that is handled with precision and insight”
Sew Yim is owned and operated by Yim (Dolly) Yep, an experienced fashion conscious seamstress. With 25 years of experience, she specializes in delivering personalized quality alteration and sewing services from small projects to wardrobe consultation and re-styling. Sew Yim also offers a pick up and delivery service which is unique to the Collingwood, Wasaga and Blue Mountains area.
- Have you lost weight and need to have your wardrobe altered to fit?
- Do you have a dress that’s too big or too tight and needs a little tweak?
- Are your pants too long or too short and need to be hemmed?
- Does your wardrobe need to be updated and made current?
- Do you have a vintage outfit passed onto you from a loved one, but it doesn’t fit?
- Need drapes, cushion covers, beddings or duvets for that special room?